Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Happy Passover 2020

Passover 2020 will begin in the evening of
Wednesday
April 8
and ends in the evening of
Thursday
April 16

Exodus 12:13 King James Version (KJV)

13 And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.

Passover has been celebrated for over 3000 years.  What was relevant then to the Jewish people is still relevant to the true chosen people of God today.  As COVID-19 goes through all the lands of the world we can still hear our Holy Father speaking saying, 'When I see the blood I will pass over you and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt'.  Well this time it's not Egypt but the whole world, and it not just for the Jews that applied lambs blood but ever believer who applies the blood of Jesus to their lives by faith.  
So I decree and declare over your life as you live under the saving power of the blood of Jesus, you will experience the same saving grace of God who will no let the plague come near you and you will enter into your 'Promised Land" as the ancient Jews who had to be ready to leave Egypt and follow God into their promised land.  Be truly blessed people of God.  Shalom. Peace.

No comments: